Admission criteria for M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, a Biological Science, Psychology, or a related field
- 1 year of general biology
- 1 year of general chemistry plus lab
- Exercise physiology plus 12 additional credits of coursework in advanced physiology, chemistry, kinesiology/exercise science, physics, calculus, or psychology
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in science courses related to the field
- *GRE (verbal, quantitative & writing). Minimal combined score of 300 (Minimum verbal 150; minimum quantitative 150)
- TOEFL (if English is a second language or undergraduate degree was completed in a non-English speaking country): Minimum score of 220 for computer-based test and of 560 for paper-based test. The minimum IBT-internet based TOEFL is: Writing 22, Speaking 23, Reading 21, Listening 17.
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least one from a science professor, are required. If applying for admission to the PhD program, at least two recommendations must be from science professors.
- A personal statement regarding interest in graduate study
* GRE requirements are waived for Applicants who apply for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 admissions.
|M.S. Program Deadlines|
|Ph.D. Program Deadlines|